Please be informed that Nordgold Company (hereinafter Company) launches an automated SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) system starting from 22.08.2019.
The SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) is a business solution which automates, simplifies and accelerates procure-to-pay process. It is mainly used for tenders on electronic trading platform, suppliers evaluation and confirmation of delivery dates.
All tenders will be done through the SRM system, which is free for the suppliers:
• Potential suppliers have to complete the registration and pre-qualification forms to participate in the e-procurement process. In order to receive the forms please send:
- Name of Company (short and full);
- Country of registration;
- Address of registration;
- Tax reference number;
- DUNS (if you have);
- Code of reason for registration of the company;
- E-mail and telephone number of the supplier’s contact person.
If the request comes from the email specified by the supplier during registration, the new password will be sent to this address.
If the request comes from another e-mail / group mailbox — the supplier has to write an official letter about resetting the password with reason for recovering the password.
Password cannot be restored by phone call.
• For current/actual suppliers the registration in the system will be done automatically. Notification about automatic registration will be sent to the email address of the supplier’s contact person.
In case of any issues with access to SRM, please contact email@example.com (support are available from 22.08.2019).
In order to reset your password please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (support are available from 22.08.2019).
PLEASE USE LINK TO ENTER INTO THE SYSTEM: Login for registered users